Originally posted by: Amaraddict
I had no courage to watch the episode
Thank you bro
Ab jaake dekhti hoon
Arey ja jake dekh yr
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
I had no courage to watch the episode
Thank you bro
Ab jaake dekhti hoon
Arey ja jake dekh yr
The episode is up
And yrrr 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
I will miss this show badly
Pyari ending di hai.. purvir scenes hai ache
YAar, woh "ek baar aur kar" kissi wala..
Woh to PriAm content tha...😳
The episode is up
And yrrr 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
I will miss this show badly
Pyari ending di hai.. purvir scenes hai ache
Thik hi hai..
Matalab PurVir end will be never good for us..
But it's ok.. accha hai ending...
Mujhe apni attendance lgwani thi.. Episode mast tha yar..abhi mereko koi problem nahi hai
Mere Priam
Mera Viru
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Ha vo
Last ka sab priam tha 🤧🤧🤧
Ab tu ese mat bol yr 😭😭😭
Mujhe apni attendance lgwani thi.. Episode mast tha yar..abhi mereko koi problem nahi hai
Unexpectedly acha episode dediya 🤧🤧🤧
So can I safely assume when episode ended purvir did it 🤔😏🤔😏
So can I safely assume when episode ended purvir did it 🤔😏🤔😏
Yes it is understood only that I wished they were shown in one blanket......🙈🙈
Waise jokes apart yeh bhi gareebi ko milaa toh ab tak khaa hi rahe hai ...