Originally posted by: U44GKRME6ZFL256X
that would be such a beautiful song choice 🤗
I will ask in Garimas IG.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: U44GKRME6ZFL256X
that would be such a beautiful song choice 🤗
I will ask in Garimas IG.
Monday ko hi pata chalega.....you could go in coma and come back to watch it....just marna mat...abhi to shuruaat hai romance ki...bahut kuch dekhna baaki hai madam..
Manish ke surgery ke baad abhi ke cabin mein they will have a surprise date 😂😂😂Originally posted by: KZZPOXL5AAWVTA4F
nahi yaar the writers of the show posted to instagram already that we are getting abhira romance for valentines day 🤣 so either kaisha kaand won't get exposed to goenkas until after valentines day, or valentines day will be shown later in the show after abhi saves manish... either way kiss we are getting 😆
and papa Birla will wait outside for them again 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Manish ke surgery ke baad abhi ke cabin mein Akshu will plan a surprise date 😂😂😂
Good morning gals
Originally posted by: jolly_fl
Monday ko hi pata chalega.....you could go in coma and come back to watch it....just marna mat...abhi to shuruaat hai romance ki...bahut kuch dekhna baaki hai madam..
Marne ka kaam Pooja ka hai Mera nahi... Everything she will say if I get this I will die or any romantic thing comes I am DED 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Good morning gals
Good morning 🌄🌄🌄
oh god yaar... the only time I said it was after ladder scene... and for that song I posted earlier... just 2 times 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Marne ka kaam Pooja ka hai Mera nahi... Everything she will say if I get this I will die or any romantic thing comes I am DED 🤣🤣
good morning, ready for some dhammakaaaa. ??
good morning dear 🤗Originally posted by: anuandavi
Good morning gals
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
0