I saw this. She did good job.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I saw this. She did good job.
sahi hi hai...aisa hi ho....manish ji ko wait karao heart attack ke liye ,,,cant wait for one more hot abhira romance episode
voice of the entire FD 🤣 I am also excited to see Abhi consoling Akshu... their emotional scenes are on another level yaar too goodOriginally posted by: jolly_fl
sahi hi hai...aisa hi ho....manish ji ko wait karao heart attack ke liye ,,,cant wait for one more hot abhira romance episode
shaayad,,,,,1 hi din me 4 ko saath me shaaadi karva denge.....budget bhi rahega and aur koi kaand ho to ek hi din mein khatam ...ek baar shaadi ho gayi...goenka be like bhaad me Jao birlas
Originally posted by: jolly_fl
shaayad,,,,,1 hi din me 4 ko saath me shaaadi karva denge.....budget bhi rahega and aur koi kaand ho to ek hi din mein khatam ...ek baar shaadi ho gayi...goenka be like bhaad me Jao birlas
I don't why this production houses are out of money. Pehle they used to spend more money on sets and clothes and there used to be lot of people but I don't know because of Covid or what but it's very few people and no money spent on clothes bhi
yes if anything happens to any of the members of goenka family, akshu will totally break down and have so much guilt and then abhi will have a lot more consoling to do, it will be like a challenge for abhi because he would hate to see her in that state and agar Harsh ke wajeh se hua to pakka war....,,,lets see how abhi pulls that off...cant wait ...
harsh toh gaya kaam se 🤣Originally posted by: jolly_fl
yes if anything happens to any of the members of goenka family, akshu will totally break down and have so much guilt and then abhi will have a lot more consoling to do, it will be like a challenge for abhi because he would hate to see her in that state and agar Harsh ke wajeh se hua to pakka war....,,,lets see how abhi pulls that off...cant wait ...
yeah a lot of restrictions too for shooting with too many people, and I think there is a lot of turn over in staff too thats why its hard to maintain things like before...covid has definitely done numbers on every single profession
nahi yaar the writers of the show posted to instagram already that we are getting abhira romance for valentines day 🤣 so either kaisha kaand won't get exposed to goenkas until after valentines day, or valentines day will be shown later in the show after abhi saves manish... either way kiss we are getting 😆
If I get mere rang mein rangne wali I will be alive not dead... Because if I am dead how will I watch 🤣🤣
that would be such a beautiful song choice 🤗Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
If I get mere rang mein rangne wali I will be alive not dead... Because if I am dead how will I watch 🤣🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
0