Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh my goodness. CLOY ship finally taking off. I feel like a little 13 year old fan girl in the middle of my work break but I don’t care. That show got me through the worst of the pandemic in the first wave when my hospital was hit with a huge surge. So much love and joy for these two! Everyone should be so lucky to find love when you’re finally ready for it.
https://giphy.com/gifs/TheSwoon-netflix-kdrama-theswoon-J26qYatMvXmc6f9oYm
🎉
Wordle 236 3/6
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟨⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Breaking news - Wordle owner entered in to Forbes 😲 😆
President Biden promised while he was running for President that ‘I will end this. I will shut down the virus, not the country.’
Roughly 446,197 Americans have died of Covid-19 since Biden's inauguration.
More Americans have died in 2021 of Covid-19 (while Biden has been president) than in 2020 (while Trump was president).
President Biden promised while he was running for President that ‘I will end this. I will shut down the virus, not the country.’
Roughly 446,197 Americans have died of Covid-19 since Biden's inauguration.
More Americans have died in 2021 of Covid-19 (while Biden has been president) than in 2020 (while Trump was president).
Cov voted for lesser evil Biden 😎 n made trump infamous 😎 😆
How is he lesser evil when more people died on his watch, there's more inflation, supply shortage and empty shelves at the grocery stores
Suddenly and abruptly the blue states ending covid mandates everywhere, even in California...
Cz people are angry and the midterm elections are coming up?
What happened to safety and saving lives...
How is he lesser evil when more people died on his watch, there's more inflation, supply shortage and empty shelves at the grocery stores
Becos he is democrat n trump done tat
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0