I find this more fun and stressful than Wordle. Verse me one day. 😆
https://play.typeracer.com?rt=mq7rc20t1
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I find this more fun and stressful than Wordle. Verse me one day. 😆
https://play.typeracer.com?rt=mq7rc20t1
A funny, interesting member related topic gets made.
Mods:

Which one? 🥺
Password one??
Sirf lock karte toh theek tha, trash bin mein hi daaldiya
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I find this more fun and stressful than Wordle. Verse me one day. 😆
https://play.typeracer.com?rt=mq7rc20t1
What is this one? This link directs to the same page..
Does it work now?
Did I just verse you? 😆
Yup. It works now.
It can be fun too. Realised I do a lot of mistakes while typing ..😆
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Yup. It works now.
It can be fun too. Realised I do a lot of mistakes while typing ..😆
LOL. I was typing on the chat bar but no reply. During the second game, my co-worker walked into the room and I was shaking with stress that you'd catch up. But thankfully, your mistakes helped me. 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
LOL. I was typing on the chat bar but no reply. During the second game, my co-worker walked into the room and I was shaking with stress that you'd catch up. But thankfully, your mistakes helped me. 😆
There is a chat bar too? uff ..I didn't notice😅..
And, it is really me?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0