Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna play?
Sorry yaar... still very committed with work. Being Holmes bhi end tak aate aate chodna padh gaya tha... Don't think will be able to commit 😭
Aise gusse mein kaun bulata hai, bhai?? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna play?
Sorry yaar... still very committed with work. Being Holmes bhi end tak aate aate chodna padh gaya tha... Don't think will be able to commit 😭
Aise gusse mein kaun bulata hai, bhai?? 😆
Thank you for the invite 🤗 but i will pass this time. Busy with work cant commit 😊Interested?
Ro toh aise rahe ho jaise ki pata nahi tumlogon ka love proposal reject mara hai maine
Senior, Soni, Neha, Bee its for you guysOriginally posted by: Amphitrite
Ro toh aise rahe ho jaise ki pata nahi tumlogon ka love proposal reject mara hai maine
Coz tags aint working
🤣
Nahi nahi.. mera dil to tumhare paas hi hai, todo jodo jo karna hai karo🤗❤️
When we are with you. We both are Rra's behen you are delulu gf 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Ro toh aise rahe ho jaise ki pata nahi tumlogon ka love proposal reject mara hai maine
Not playing in games n rejecting our tags r same as rejecting proposals🥺
I’ll skip this, darling. Thanks for tagging 🤗
My in laws are in town and I am running occupied this month 😆
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
I’ll skip this, darling. Thanks for tagging 🤗
My in laws are in town and I am running occupied this month 😆
U r married Prats😲
OMG, you didn’t know that? I thought I blabbered a lot about my husband on the forums 😆
Yes, I have been married for the past three years