Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I liked him when I used to see my own families faces more often than I saw his face. πŸ™ƒ Basically during his Hera Pheri and Bhool Bhulaiya days. His acting in comedy is incomparable. 

I love his comic timing.....he is one of the best when it comes to comedies....and the best part is that he seems to be an awesome Dad....awesome Dads have my heart...because I had the most awesome one❀️

Thank God ....u didn't ask what u dislike about him....warna poora essay likh kar Minion ko tag karna padta...πŸ˜†

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hmm, nothing really. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

His comic timing

His smile

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This daanton ki mehfil 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mishh007

This daanton ki mehfil 

I used to like him around Dhadkan, Haan Maine Pyar Kiya, Ek Rishta days ... that would be late 90's to early 2000s. There's also this movie Sainik from his earlier days that my mom loves, so I'll mention that too.

He was decent in Aitraaz, Humko Deewana Kargaye and Namaste London too. Ehhh... and I laughed when he turned up as Krishna in OMG.πŸ˜† Bhool Bhulaiya was fun too.

The rest of his movies, especially the last couple of years have been garbage, so thanks but no thanks to that. Him trying to pass himself off as a 15 year old in Prithvi Raj C. would be the final nail in that coffin.

Edited by SmittenKitten - 2 years ago
simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Professionalism in his work/ work ethics. I don't find any problem in him doing four films a year as long as they are worth it or offer some variety.

Stars used to work like that in the past. Given the kind of films the industry churns out in general, I find his approach to be better. If you are gonna make bokwaas film, why take one year time for it.

Also, looking at some replies above regarding his 'teenth' I remember why my father used to like him (that would be in the 90'). Akki has a great smile, and he used to say - actor hai khul ke hass (laugh) bhi nahi sakta, is Akshay ko dekho kaise poore maje se, jabardasth hastha hai.