Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I don't follow this show, just saw some article on IF which states Harshad almost confirmed and came here to cross check. This sounds so much unlike him to choose this project. I sincerely hope it is not true.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I don't follow this show, just saw some article on IF which states Harshad almost confirmed and came here to cross check. This sounds so much unlike him to choose this project. I sincerely hope it is not true.
R you sure that he will play kairav role
Big noooo...why Harshad :(
why u did this ?????? :(
Saw this post and to think, this show is full of crap plots 😒
Humein Sirat track sy pata hai 😔 Sirat track Yrkkh ki history ka sab sy worst track tha 😫 aab phir bhi theek haiOriginally posted by: Monstuholic
Saw this post and to think, this show is full of crap plots 😒
no, I don’t knowOriginally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Humein Sirat track sy pata hai 😔 Sirat track Yrkkh ki history ka sab sy worst track tha 😫 aab phir bhi theek hai
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3