Originally posted by: SundariP
But kya behen...
Dharam sankat me na daalein humein... You are a consenting adult na
Ha 😂 but still hanky panky talk thoda awakward sound karta hea by the way I'm 19 year old
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SundariP
But kya behen...
Dharam sankat me na daalein humein... You are a consenting adult na
Ha 😂 but still hanky panky talk thoda awakward sound karta hea by the way I'm 19 year old
Originally posted by: SundariP
Tagged u in thread ...
You've to declare yourselves pyassis
Koi aur reh gaya toh bata do
What's happening?????? I'm a pyaasi tooo...!!! (That sounds so wrong)
Yeah, but gigolo is such an old term so I thought the word had been upgraded .😆
Originally posted by: Potterhead3009
What's happening?????? I'm a pyaasi tooo...!!! (That sounds so wrong)
No worries, other M ❤️ you are already part of the gang. Idhar new inductees are being guided to the scene by scene thread.😉
Originally posted by: SundariP
Tagged u in thread ...
You've to declare yourselves pyassis
Koi aur reh gaya toh bata do
Mujhe kya threater lagakar declare karna parega apni pyaas sundari behena! 🥺 mainu bhi tag kardo
Ha 😂 but still hanky panky talk thoda awakward sound karta hea by the way I'm 19 year old
Ok read at your discretion.
I'll not do paap of tagging you there, find it on your own 🙏🙏🙏
Originally posted by: mahiaana
Mujhe kya threater lagakar declare karna parega apni pyaas sundari behena! 🥺 mainu bhi tag kardo
Tere ko kar chuki hu behna...
U were there na... Yaad hai 15" biceps ???
No worries, other M ❤️ you are already part of the gang. Idhar new inductees are being guided to the scene by scene thread.😉
Ahhhh....the cult is growing
Ha 😂 but still hanky panky talk thoda awakward sound karta hea by the way I'm 19 year old
Thanks for your honesty Chumu! ❤️ but if the words hanky panky makes you awkward you should definitely not venture into the scene by scene thread. There are no filters there .....AT ALL. You will have to leave your embarassment at the door. Just sayin' 😳😳😳
Originally posted by: Potterhead3009
What's happening?????? I'm a pyaasi tooo...!!! (That sounds so wrong)
Taking on more members to our adda 😂😂😂