I have legit FOMO right now 😒😑😛😄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I have legit FOMO right now 😒😑😛😄
I have legit FOMO right now 😒😑😛😄
Tagged u in thread ...
You've to declare yourselves pyassis
Koi aur reh gaya toh bata do
I thought the pyass is pretty obvious 🤷♀️😄 declare kya karein ..Originally posted by: SundariP
Tagged u in thread ...
You've to declare yourselves pyassis
Koi aur reh gaya toh bata do
Originally posted by: Charishma
oh yeah!! No virgin. Aryan was definitely a total fboi as a young man.
and no man can have that level of command over a control room and be without experience.I cite Mr India is biggest proof. This miscreant was totally flexing for the ladies in the audience 🤣
Are we repeating all that 🤭🤭🤭
Kadhi tasting scene for those who need more proof
everyone is slowly coming out https://tenor.com/bLGfh.gifOriginally posted by: SundariP
Tagged u in thread ...
You've to declare yourselves pyassis
Koi aur reh gaya toh bata do
I thought the pyass is pretty obvious 🤷♀️😄 declare kya karein ..
Maaf karein deviji...
But that thread gets too racy so didn't wanna make any assumptions with anyone.
But you're welcome to join and free to catch up 😃
Originally posted by: SundariP
Tagged u in thread ...
You've to declare yourselves pyassis
Koi aur reh gaya toh bata do
Me too please but ..
Jitta smolder krta hai ye banda.. that demands confidence , which comes from experience… a lot of itt.. 😈💪🏼 aise hi nhi the One and Only ho rha 🔥😛 No way is he uninitiated .. I mean.. look at him.. just .. lookOriginally posted by: SundariP
Are we repeating all that 🤭🤭🤭
Kadhi tasting scene for those who need more proof
But kya behen...
Dharam sankat me na daalein humein... You are a consenting adult na