Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
arre soni teri yaadash ko kya hua bola toh india jha rahi hoon march mein 🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Better still, grab neha and write that story🤣 yaa phir khud koi game shuru karo🤣
Mera game abhi abhi khatam hua 😲
Jismein tumhe part bhi nahi liya 😡
Now bring out your own game or it's my gun and your walls 😡
Then who will give us a game🥺
WD, Zeal kuch karo. Please give us a new game.
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
arre soni teri yaadash ko kya hua bola toh india jha rahi hoon march mein 🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️
🤣 arey i know
When will sheeple start?🥺
Because I'm tired and my brain needs a rest. Plus I have to host an activity night for a volunteer group so then my brain will be used over there. 😆
End of March. I need to think up rounds and new twists.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Because I'm tired and my brain needs a rest. Plus I have to host an activity night for a volunteer group so then my brain will be used over there. 😆
Is your khurafati neend not helping? 😭
Mera game abhi abhi khatam hua 😲
Jismein tumhe part bhi nahi liya 😡
Now bring out your own game or it's my gun and your walls 😡
Aa jaao🤣 I'd like to see my maa yell someone else for destroying our house, for a change🤣