Ok I hereby declare i hate the movie Anbarivu even though I have not seen it even once... Trailer ithoda oru 50 times paathu irupen... Hotstar paiyya knjm karuna kaatu pa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ok I hereby declare i hate the movie Anbarivu even though I have not seen it even once... Trailer ithoda oru 50 times paathu irupen... Hotstar paiyya knjm karuna kaatu pa
Honeymoon pa... Paavam preparations irukum la😆... Avunga ipo dreamland la irupaanga... Y pulling to BB
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...
Dei... Thalaivi also in jail uh? Enga thalaivi uh ipdi pannitangale
I think coz of Anitha she s also in jail. She has to do what Anitha does😆
pre trip leave 🤣
apuram post trip leave nu etha month over 🤣
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...
Honeymoon pa... Paavam preparations irukum la😆... Avunga ipo dreamland la irupaanga... Y pulling to BB
How to do I know what preparation it needs.. 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
I think coz of Anitha she s also in jail. She has to do what Anitha does😆
hotstar stream pannura all moviesum unga hate list la thain add aguthu.Originally posted by: ...Tiana...
Ok I hereby declare i hate the movie Anbarivu even though I have not seen it even once... Trailer ithoda oru 50 times paathu irupen... Hotstar paiyya knjm karuna kaatu pa
Ore jolly o jolly 🤣
70 days ku 50 days leave🤣
Snehan ku avlo calls irukaam avaru romba busy aam... Snehan self promotion going on