arre behen, aaja always welcome!! 🤗Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Maine toh soch liya life mein jab bhi world tour karungi...I will meet all Hulu wale friends....nd u can't ignore me...mein vaise ignore hone nahi dungi...😜😜😜
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
arre behen, aaja always welcome!! 🤗Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Maine toh soch liya life mein jab bhi world tour karungi...I will meet all Hulu wale friends....nd u can't ignore me...mein vaise ignore hone nahi dungi...😜😜😜
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Jinhone hum sabko milwaya unhe kaise ignore kare..
kabhi nai
hum saath saath hai with abhira❤️
but I am missing them😭
usse apni satta nai sambhali ja rahi
mujhe kyon aisa lagta hai manish ladka dhoond ke laayega akshu ke liye
Aise kaise ladka dhund ke layega, Abhi aag laga dega goenka house ko.😡
let them rest... Anisha is coming for them 😆
now that is a scene I want to see 😆Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
Aise kaise ladka dhund ke layega, Abhi aag laga dega goenka house ko.😡
wohi to chahte hain but manish aisa kuch jaroor karegaOriginally posted by: Nyxigniflex
Aise kaise ladka dhund ke layega, Abhi aag laga dega goenka house ko.😡
or ye anisha track is giving me bad vibes
like the way he was leaving, then akshu saying Inhave complete trust on abhi and then her food tripping
kuch to gadbad karaenge makers
mee tooOriginally posted by: 463K64W5DK4IVKDG
now that is a scene I want to see 😆
u know I was watching this pakistani ahow where guy goes mad after girl at first sight and gets to know uska rishta pakka ho raha hai
yaar he went to her house but bina lade kya solid burns diye the boys side ko 🤣🤣
I want a scene like that
Pakistani shows have such beautiful scenes... I was recently watching a Turkish show and that was great too....mee too
u know I was watching this pakistani ahow where guy goes mad after girl at first sight and gets to know uska rishta pakka ho raha hai
yaar he went to her house but bina lade kya solid burns diye the boys side ko 🤣🤣
I want a scene like that
I don’t think Goenka house mein kisi ki bhi himmat hai to fix Akshu’s rishta kisi aur ke saath 🤣mee too
u know I was watching this pakistani ahow where guy goes mad after girl at first sight and gets to know uska rishta pakka ho raha hai
yaar he went to her house but bina lade kya solid burns diye the boys side ko 🤣🤣
I want a scene like that
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWSa8_kk6Lo/?img_index=4 igsh=MW9mM28xMHZ4aTJ1cA== Abheera tries to go away to ghat to meet maira
24