Originally posted by: XUVXCI4QPVYR3OXM
wahi toh... we are all professional addicts here... nothing else 🤪
Batao ajeeb aadat lag gai hai …kya hoga hamara🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: XUVXCI4QPVYR3OXM
wahi toh... we are all professional addicts here... nothing else 🤪
Batao ajeeb aadat lag gai hai …kya hoga hamara🤣
she surely doesn't own... abhi will have to buy her one and bring it 😆
I am in New York 😊
funny part was mujhe samajh hi nai aaya ke suddenly ye dream kyon I was not even thinking on thisOriginally posted by: DiamondLife
I still get dreams sometimes that i am late for my 12th exam...even I passed 25 years ago 🤣
ohh niceOriginally posted by: PDUCHRNWUU7B5DCB
I am in New York 😊
last time I came I was in LA , SFO, vegas , niagra and New york❤️
No.. painting is going in my home
Wow yaar you went to all the best places ❤️ I used to live in SF and LA 😊ohh nice
last time I came I was in LA , SFO, vegas , niagra and New york❤️
I was just joking 😆 Hope the job gets done quickly ❤️Originally posted by: Prachi1967
No.. painting is going in my home
arohi and tram abhira neverOriginally posted by: Q54EUTWBY7ZLBRBM
she is team abhira for now... so she can stay in the hall for a few hours 😆
she is all set to make their life difficult😭😭
yaar anyone and anything is better than Anisha for the time being... let's take our peace where we can get it 😆arohi and tram abhira never
she is all set to make their life difficult😭😭
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWSa8_kk6Lo/?img_index=4 igsh=MW9mM28xMHZ4aTJ1cA== Abheera tries to go away to ghat to meet maira
24