I did not like the actor in that show... have you seen Dil Mil Gaye??Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I watched her in Saraswati Chandra and felt she was the most beautiful actress I saw on TV ❤️❤️❤️ used to watch that serial only for her
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I did not like the actor in that show... have you seen Dil Mil Gaye??Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I watched her in Saraswati Chandra and felt she was the most beautiful actress I saw on TV ❤️❤️❤️ used to watch that serial only for her
Chalo girls good night from mee too
Good night dear
it's really nice... another one to add to your list 😆
Originally posted by: F3LV22MKXQTYVDLC
it's really nice... another one to add to your list 😆
Ok I will watch. Heard of it
correct! Aur ab itna dukh bhi hai- ghar walon ko mana na hai, career ka drama aur woh sab kam tha isiliye anisha tapak padi
Wohi to arohi ne sab bigaad diya
ab they are in love and accepted but wo wali innocese nai hai ab maturity of love hai
this is where he is most secured and content. Till Akshara accepted her love infront of families he was insecured and after she promised him she will call - he was still a little worried unknowingly. After that phone call- it’s done! Abhimanyu is a brand new person 🤣🤣🤣
main tere saath hun 🤣
I have been watching Harshad since left right left days 🤣Originally posted by: OJVMIHKLVCJL6F7D
Haan.. her accent was horrible. I watched a few scenes here and there. Yaar you should go back and watch all of Harshad's other shows too. They are all incredible. He was amazing from his very first show. Especially Humsafars, Tere Liye, and BP... you will love...
I was a huge dmg fan!!Originally posted by: HTKSANOHWUCA5Z62
I did not like the actor in that show... have you seen Dil Mil Gaye??
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I was a huge dmg fan!!
you guys are discussing DMG and didn't invite me??? 🥺
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWSa8_kk6Lo/?img_index=4 igsh=MW9mM28xMHZ4aTJ1cA== Abheera tries to go away to ghat to meet maira
24