I think shantanu is the suitor who sold gangubai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think shantanu is the suitor who sold gangubai
Guess op and priya even I didny see him. But he plays the part of the guy who sold her so ofc not a big role but still. Let's see if we see him
yes I think they are keeping his part under wrapsGuess op and priya even I didny see him. But he plays the part of the guy who sold her so ofc not a big role but still. Let's see if we see him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJLP6P5QaGs
Love the song , it is aesthetic
and alia- shan's chemistry also terrific
so happy for him, finally he is getting his big screen opportunity, hope he will get more scope
Originally posted by: priya185
then why was everyone like Alisha Vrushi and Nityami + congratulating him?
ok he is there .. once i read news he is not doing, but it was rumor.. today his song has come
yeah he is looking niceOriginally posted by: opsora2090
ok he is there .. once i read news he is not doing, but it was rumor.. today his song has come
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZ_htqzhDwD/?utm_medium=copy_link
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
602