not sure if it is true
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/gashmeer-mahajani-puts-down-his-papers-to-quit-imlie_182766?fcid=23127597#23127597
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
not sure if it is true
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/gashmeer-mahajani-puts-down-his-papers-to-quit-imlie_182766?fcid=23127597#23127597
hi yennawhats new my lovelies?
I won an IF badge
Happy new year all 🤗🤗🤗
shan new bolly debut Gangubai trailer out and movie wil be out soon
was he in the trailer? what is his role?shan new bolly debut Gangubai trailer out and movie wil be out soon
didnt saw him init but he shared trailer in his insta
acc to wiki, shan is
Shantanu Maheshwari as Ramnik Lal, Ganga's husband
didnt saw him init but he shared trailer in his insta
acc to wiki, shan is
Shantanu Maheshwari as Ramnik Lal, Ganga's husband
but i heard he wont be there
then why was everyone like Alisha Vrushi and Nityami + congratulating him?
Originally posted by: priya185
then why was everyone like Alisha Vrushi and Nityami + congratulating him?
really ? is shan actually there? but why not on promo
I didn't see him
maybe I will rewatch it later he could be there for a split second
either way I think his role is small
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
602