Bollywood CC#71- Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.6k

Users

47

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#71

Originally posted by: Nonpareil


Who is tat nepo kid ?



Alia wasn't there news about it🤔 she had sign up with some agency there..

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#72


No one really cared about Sonam!

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#73

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe


Bhed chaal. Oh look this post got these many like 🙀 let's jump. Khud padhte bhi nahi kya likha hai.

It was relatable though 😆

sev.puri thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#76

Originally posted by: Nishita123


Ananya Suhana shanaya Khushi gang I think 😆

Close. Khushi ki behen.

Posted: 4 years ago
#77

Originally posted by: Nishita123


Ananya Suhana shanaya Khushi gang I think 😆


Most actor actress are trying , sirf ek toh nahi hoga

Posted: 4 years ago
#79

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Close. Khushi ki behen.


Don't think so


Usko apni S ko 𝕾 banne se fursat mile tab

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#80

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

Today's word was same for me

Today was comparatively easy.. compared to knoll, Shard and Light

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".