i dont like that womanOriginally posted by: FOLHSYF54URERDSR
and Anisha's blackmailing 🤢
she is giving bad vibes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i dont like that womanOriginally posted by: FOLHSYF54URERDSR
and Anisha's blackmailing 🤢
she is giving bad vibes
Me too..her entry abhi smile gone...😔😔
for the first time I am hoping that she's just a bad actress and Anisha is actually a good vibes person 😆
akshu will bring it back don't worry 😆Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
Me too..her entry abhi smile gone...😔😔
seriosuly yaar panauti hai pooriOriginally posted by: ishq_vibes
Me too..her entry abhi smile gone...😔😔
akshunto hamesha hi le aati haj❤️❤️❤️Originally posted by: ACFE5N6PLA4AEYVO
akshu will bring it back don't worry 😆
she will be back for Abhiras grand wedding....last time to askhu kitna kaam karti thi na aru ke liye...ab to Reem ko hi karna padega..and we want Vanshbhai to stop selling Vicks and get married
yaar I am scared what new entry they will bring for Vansh... please nahiiiiii 🤣Originally posted by: jolly_fl
she will be back for Abhiras grand wedding....last time to askhu kitna kaam karti thi na aru ke liye...ab to Reem ko hi karna padega..and we want Vanshbhai to stop selling Vicks and get married
Originally posted by: D6K7OCFDOPCNQ5XN
for the first time I am hoping that she's just a bad actress and Anisha is actually a good vibes person 😆
Yah meee too but some how I feel even if she is positive I might not be able to like her just like manjari🤣🤣
there are very few likable characters in this show 🤣
Yah meee too but some how I feel even if she is positive I might not be able to like her just like manjari🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWSa8_kk6Lo/?img_index=4 igsh=MW9mM28xMHZ4aTJ1cA== Abheera tries to go away to ghat to meet maira
24