Originally posted by: anuandavi
Tera mea rishta song, did they play before this?
naya song hai? Movie ka ya ost?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Tera mea rishta song, did they play before this?
naya song hai? Movie ka ya ost?
wow!! love the song...❤️
Hii guys! Aaj kya hua??
Yaar I couldn't find your review post😔
so sorry dear! just tagged you!
so sorry dear! just tagged you!
Thankyou!! aye sorry kya😆 I'm not watching episodes na aajkal, so reviews are my only sahara😆
haww why are you not watching??
Thankyou!! aye sorry kya😆 I'm not watching episodes na aajkal, so reviews are my only sahara😆
haww why are you not watching??
Because I have an exam on 13th and I don't wanna get distracted. Maine episode dekh liya to I'll spend hours rewatching all beautiful scene and getting irritated at akshu's dress😆14th ko I'll have so many episodes to watch
Originally posted by: jolly_fl
Valentines pe pakka
uske baad if shaadi is pakkin then romance me itna maza nahi ayega...to shaadi ko extend karva dete hai
My gut feeling shaadi abhi nahi hogi.. for another 2-3 months..
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0