chalo now it's your turn.. what song do you pick?? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
chalo now it's your turn.. what song do you pick?? 🤣
Most beautiful episode 😍❤️
He na.. It was good.. Stress buster, then the playfulness
chalo now it's your turn.. what song do you pick?? 🤣
Jab koi baat bigad jaaye.. Slow romantic number pe slo dance
chalo Akshu's clothes are growing on you 🤣
one of my all time favorite songs...
chalo Akshu's clothes are growing on you 🤣
Somehow I enjoy watching Abhi more and I was more satisfied with the fact she made him happy in the end. So her dress kind of worked there😂😂😂 Kidding she is cute like baby doll 😍😍
so it all goes back to abhi 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Somehow I enjoy watching Abhi more and I was more satisfied with the fact she made him happy in the end. So her dress kind of worked there😂😂😂 Kidding she is cute like baby doll 😍😍
I love this song too
if weren't talking about dancing I like Hansi ban gaye for those two...it applies perfectly for them..
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0