so it all goes back to abhi 🤣
Whatever my Abhi likes I like. He didn't have issues with the dress so me too 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
so it all goes back to abhi 🤣
Whatever my Abhi likes I like. He didn't have issues with the dress so me too 🤣🤣
then why did you have issues with the red dress? 😆Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Whatever my Abhi likes I like. He didn't have issues with the dress so me too 🤣🤣
then why did you have issues with the red dress? 😆
I think I am fine with that too now. I was stupid 🤣🤣
are you feeling ok today?? do you have a fever? 🤣
are you feeling ok today?? do you have a fever? 🤣
I took off and wasted my whole day in this forum. So you can imagine what I am going through 🤣🤣
knew it... you are not in your right mind 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I took off and wasted my whole day in this forum. So you can imagine what I am going through 🤣🤣
So much scope for romance in this.. Aankhon me aankhen, baaho me baahe.. Ek doosre ki nazon me jhank kar... Haaye..
Chalo mature conversation happened between the love birds …sabko khush kar diya…ek din flying kiss aur ek din convo …
i really enjoyed both though lol
I’m v interested in learning how long Creatuves will keep abhi standing up for akshu…I hope they don’t disappoint me…it is v refreshing to see a character like him
so it all goes back to abhi 🤣
Bilkul.. It was always about Abhimanyu.. And now Akshara because she is keeping him happy
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0