I have no idea,,,I am new in this forum so i thought there was some inside joke...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have no idea,,,I am new in this forum so i thought there was some inside joke...
For me anything works..
Pipe scene, KKHH ... Whatever my friends want I am fine 😂😂 Just Show Harsh little better and less scenes for that Anisha
we all know you are here only for abhi 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
For me anything works..
Pipe scene, KKHH ... Whatever my friends want I am fine 😂😂 Just Show Harsh little better and less scenes for that Anisha
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
For me anything works..
Pipe scene, KKHH ... Whatever my friends want I am fine 😂😂 Just Show Harsh little better and less scenes for that Anisha
Ab to dreams ki jagah video calls ne le liya he
This we might get after marriage. Too romantic 🤣🤣🤣
abhi is bold and akshu is bolder... we should get it before marriage 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
This we might get after marriage. Too romantic 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MUYPYUDN4CD6U5OI
abhi is bold and akshu is bolder... we should get it before marriage 🤣
Akshu is bold but not Abhi
arey he is... why else did he ask her if he should come over right after flying kisses... he just needed a sign from akshu 🤣
aur muje raam leela chahiye..just kidding nahi,..I want something original romantic scenes...
ram leela rang laga de wala sceneOriginally posted by: jolly_fl
aur muje raam leela chahiye..just kidding nahi,..I want something original romantic scenes...
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0