arey wah bataya bhi nahi tune toh..aarti subah shaam kar thand nahi lagegi🤣
T land kahin bhi aa jata hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
arey wah bataya bhi nahi tune toh..aarti subah shaam kar thand nahi lagegi🤣
T land kahin bhi aa jata hai.
haina? aisi sundarta dikhegi phir tujhe ki kya hi bolu😆
after GK said dinosaur claw, everytime she does that I laugh no matter what scene
Me too. I even tried to do that like GK/ Anu in the mirror 😀
haan na yaar I’m too lazy to check what thread it is😳
Originally posted by: RainFire125
Chalo gnight all. Take good care of yourselves.
Good nite dearo ❤️
Isn’t our resolution to save it all for T thread so koi bhi gyan se vanchit na rahe😂😂
It’s tried n tested 😉 …. So trust me everything will be all more divine and pristine post pooja vidhi 🤣🤣🤣
Isn’t our resolution to save it all for T thread so koi bhi gyan se vanchit na rahe😂😂
resolutions are for breaking… yaad nahi 🤣🤣
Chalo yeh bhi thik hai😂😂
ekdum sahi jawab, blush karne ki koi age nahi hoti, mai toh 50 plus hoon par abhi bhi😳🤣
Wait I was reading this thread and this took my notice... sorry if I am being nosy but really? I never thought from your comments lol 😆 .. sorry I didnt mean to offend or anything I am just surprised.