Aaj sab abhi aayeah hai....sab busy the...mein khud ab aayi hu...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aaj sab abhi aayeah hai....sab busy the...mein khud ab aayi hu...
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Rittika did not tag me in main post phir bhi I did not do katti and still filling her thread 😂😂... Yesterday I congratulated her so much that she thought ok let me skip her now but see my heart is so big... Learn from me... Don't behave like a kid 😂😂😂
Hoooo aise abologi tum , maine tag kiya ab ek time pe 5 people are allowed to kya are IF walo ko complain karte hain sab milke
blaming IF for everything is the solution to all problems 🤣
Hoooo aise abologi tum , maine tag kiya ab ek time pe 5 people are allowed to kya are IF walo ko complain karte hain sab milke
dekha maine itna dukh kaise mila mujhe🤣🤣🤣🤣Haww dekho Rittika... she is calling you out in front of everyone 🤣
ab kya kare kaam nai kiya unhone to🤣blaming IF for everything is the solution to all problems 🤣
Hoooo aise abologi tum , maine tag kiya ab ek time pe 5 people are allowed to kya are IF walo ko complain karte hain sab milke
Lol yaar Maine bola phir bhi heart big hai. I am not behaving like kid.. That was for Pooja.. She threw it on you... Be careful with this lawyer 😂😂😂
Nisha ji this is not fair... now say sorry 🤣dekha maine itna dukh kaise mila mujhe🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am so innocent and you are turning me into an Ekta Kapoor villain 🥺Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Lol yaar Maine bola phir bhi heart big hai. I am not behaving like kid.. That was for Pooja.. She threw it on you... Be careful with this lawyer 😂😂😂
blaming IF for everything is the solution to all problems 🤣
We are suing IF remember? 😂
even if I don't remember, you will not let me forget 🤣