Apni head assassin ke sath aesa kia 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Apni head assassin ke sath aesa kia 😕
I doubt this 🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
So they are still playing the rounds?
Damn
*walks 8 steps backwards again*
Yeah cause this is one continuous round I'm not eliminating anyone.
Yeh thread khatam hi nahi ho raha
R5 First Results.😒
At this rate, zero guaranteed for me.
I just realized that I am not competing against 15 combinations, but I am competing against at least 180 combinations.😔
Hinna, you can count me out as your competitor, you are safe!👍🏼
Cheers..
Originally posted by: Savera84
R5 First Results.😒
At this rate, zero guaranteed for me.
I just realized that I am not competing against 15 combinations, but I am competing against at least 180 combinations.😔
Hinna, you can count me out as your competitor, you are safe!👍🏼
Cheers..
kya pata aap hi jeet jao🤔
Doubt aur mujh masoom par
Don't do this
Sachi main ghalati sy hogiya
Right! I am the top contender for "Who gets zero points" competition.😊
Cheers..
Originally posted by: Savera84
Right! I am the top contender for "Who gets zero points" competition.😊
Cheers..
Thats my position🤔
OK! Let's share the award then.🤗Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Thats my position🤔
Cheers..