Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Shreya just listed all the answers😆 Had it been someone else, I would have said she ranked the answers, but I am not so sure about that with Shreya😆
No ranking. I just listed them in any order. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Shreya just listed all the answers😆 Had it been someone else, I would have said she ranked the answers, but I am not so sure about that with Shreya😆
No ranking. I just listed them in any order. 😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol I tried to put down List of Responses in title but that didn't work. So results it is. 🤣
Meri brain se upar ud gaya sab 🤣🤣
Phr bhi congratulations Ashley ko 😳👏😳
Deadline kab hai captain as per EST??
Sorry to eat up your head but my head itself is not functioning properly
Is it tomorrow or tonight??
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Deadline kab hai captain as per EST??
Sorry to eat up your head but my head itself is not functioning properlyIs it tomorrow or tonight??
3rd Feb 11:59pm IST
EST mein kya hoga??
darshi 🥳
Havana uh naa naa🤗
we miss you alot😭 gayab hi rehti hoo 😒
Fb pe bhi nhi ati ab toh😭
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Why is ur last message mature content Nina 🤣
Ghalati sy mistake hogayi
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol no - 8 people didn't submit. One is inactive and 7 didn't submit in time.
So they are still playing the rounds?
Damn
*walks 8 steps backwards again*
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 yeh kesa result hai koi short mein btaao
Yeh result hi nahi hai
Shreya trolled you🤣