Do we really need a romantic angle?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I had begun to like this show but there are times when I find myself cringing at few scenes. Friendship is fine at this stage. They r kids. They r not even teens to be acting like this for crying out loud. Can’t they hold off on that part for a while? Please do share your thoughts on this.

Even I thought the same. Although right now I Haven't felt odd but I guess they're simply building up the base of Kashi-Baji relationship so that in future when Mastani would come that part would literally break Kashi as well as, us reminiscing old memories!

Originally posted by rmahi25

Even I thought the same. Although right now I Haven't felt odd but I guess they're simply building up the base of Kashi-Baji relationship so that in future when Mastani would come that part would literally break Kashi as well as, us reminiscing old memories!

That’s still way ahead in the future. Mastani is much younger and she meets Baji late. If the makers don’t make the mistake as PB, this can be avoided. But this flirtation is annoying. Just saw the precap for Monday and I was flabbergasted.

Guys if we look at it in the context of history and what use to happen back then in terms of child marriage etc it wouldn't be that out of line. Yes the actors might be young but I think they doing a great job acting. Just my opinion ✌

Originally posted by Sonz11

Guys if we look at it in the context of history and what use to happen back then in terms of child marriage etc it wouldn't be that out of line. Yes the actors might be young but I think they doing a great job acting. Just my opinion ✌

I understand child marriage was a norm back then but was it a norm to act like love sick puppies who can’t stay apart? There is a maturity that comes with such emotions along with age. They could have focused on developing their companionship and comfort rather than show them flirt and declare vows of love. Even teenagers I understand but not from an 8 year old girl. 

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

I understand child marriage was a norm back then but was it a norm to act like love sick puppies who can’t stay apart? There is a maturity that comes with such emotions along with age. They could have focused on developing their companionship and comfort rather than show them flirt and declare vows of love. Even teenagers I understand but not from an 8 year old girl. 

Yes I do agree they could have showed a stronger friendship developing but now there's talks of a leap etc so I'm not sure if they rushing towards a particular time line or something. 

I'm assuming radhabai will do something and send Kashi to her parents for a few years or something maybe that's why they having these moments so they can reminisce in the absence? Who knows what the writers are thinking 

Originally posted by Sonz11

Yes I do agree they could have showed a stronger friendship developing but now there's talks of a leap etc so I'm not sure if they rushing towards a particular time line or something. 

I'm assuming radhabai will do something and send Kashi to her parents for a few years or something maybe that's why they having these moments so they can reminisce in the absence? Who knows what the writers are thinking 

A leap? So soon? 

News portals are saying that a leap may come soon by the end of feb maybe....

Originally posted by Rithika35

News portals are saying that a leap may come soon by the end of feb maybe....

Oh ok