aah ok ok wait let me try. Byt if i come out of game the room will get closed. Let me bring another device for IF then 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aah ok ok wait let me try. Byt if i come out of game the room will get closed. Let me bring another device for IF then 😆
yaar it’s not letting me create the game🤔
I have to log in n
u got logged out? Then yes
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
U logged in ?
Trying.. asking to link account😆
ok do it then. I will create room then. Let me know once u login
I’m back 😎 how’s it going
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ok do it then. I will create room then. Let me know once u login
I don't know what's the problem ..
Let it be.. u must be sleepy
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m back 😎 how’s it going
Not able to log in.. server disconnected .. log in problem etc etc
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k