Sign me up
Again ready to become topper from bottom
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Sign me up
Again ready to become topper from bottom
Isliye toh mein request kar rahi hu sabko sun ne ke liye😳
Ps.Cheeeee!!!!!Aise gaane sunne se achha mein behri na ho jau🤢
Hmm... my musical sense just got denounced in a series of comments on my fan fiction, my hunting abilities failed to notice the blank tile on a Scrabble board, and my knowledge of emojis is non-existent because I never bother to use any.
May I still play? If you want to handicap someone, make me the partner.
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Isliye toh mein request kar rahi hu sabko sun ne ke liye😳
Ps.Cheeeee!!!!!Aise gaane sunne se achha mein behri na ho jau🤢
Lol true 🤣 gaana thoda weird hai but I swear there are worse than tinku jiya 🤪
Kyunnnnnn!!!! Sign up na.. It'll be fun
Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour
Hmm... my musical sense just got denounced in a series of comments on my fan fiction, my hunting abilities failed to notice the blank tile on a Scrabble board, and my knowledge of emojis is non-existent because I never bother to use any.
May I still play? If you want to handicap someone, make me the partner.
🤣
Don't underestimate your potential woman!!
But the potential woman within me might be a better competitor.😛
Pls I stan youOriginally posted by: BrhannadaArmour
Hmm... my musical sense just got denounced in a series of comments on my fan fiction, my hunting abilities failed to notice the blank tile on a Scrabble board, and my knowledge of emojis is non-existent because I never bother to use any.
May I still play? If you want to handicap someone, make me the partner.
Hum toh ab bhi tumhare Junior hai Senior<3🤗