Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
so the next headline should be danish and dure Dsquare are the new best friends of the industry 🤣 honestly danish liking the dure comment is too much for me 🤣 kya baat hai danish. And yes all the pictures of couple are so sweet and adorable. I just wish these two attend more social events. Only if they do or did we wouldnt have been any short of content ever.Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZYvdeCI-Sj/?utm_medium=copy_link
Also,
Danish liked Dur E's comment haha
so the next headline should be danish and dure Dsquare are the new best friends of the industry 🤣 honestly danish liking the dure comment is too much for me 🤣 kya baat hai danish. And yes all the pictures of couple are so sweet and adorable. I just wish these two attend more social events. Only if they do or did we wouldnt have been any short of content ever.
Its actually insane when we get some content of theirs which is not work related or from a family outing/vacation. Like we actually lose it 😆
Since Danish has liked DurE's comment then they've actually become friends 😆 Otherwise he wouldn't have bothered 😆
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZZdPEIBLqf/?utm_medium=copy_link
I think Danny aged like fine wine, got better and only better with time
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZZj78ts7zI/?utm_medium=copy_link
I guess Rubaru Ishq Tha?
Man imagine getting to see this scrumptious version of Danny every morning. Mujhe toh full shy coming. Lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZZW3Y2sXxJ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Ashley i know you will love these pics 😉
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZZdPEIBLqf/?utm_medium=copy_link
I think Danny aged like fine wine, got better and only better with time
He's one of those rare men who is just getting better and I daresay younger. F**king gorgeous by each passing day
Loved how they ended the video with our favourite smoke clip ☺️☺️