Hand la glass
Glass la scotch
Eyes-u full- of tear-u
Empty life-u
Girl-u come-u
Life reverse gear-u
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hand la glass
Glass la scotch
Eyes-u full- of tear-u
Empty life-u
Girl-u come-u
Life reverse gear-u
Love-u love-u
Oh my love-u
You showed me power-u
Cow-u cow-u holy cow-u
I want you here now-u
God-u, I'm dying now-u
She is happy how-u
This is song for soup boys-u
We don't have choice-u
Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di
Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di
Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di
Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di
Abhi tak koi nai aya
Meghs bhi nai aya aaj
😔
I just arrived 😎🤣
hiii finally u came 🤗
aahe vale page par dekho. Mene abhay ka daily dose dala he 😆🤣
how is the morning coming along 😃
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
how is the morning coming along 😃
As usual I’m still in bed 🤣 will get up a little earlier this
time
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k