When Kangana Ranaut Shared Cottage With Shahid Kapoor

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Bollywood’s controversy queen, Kangana Ranaut is the one actress who never holds back from speaking what’s on her mind. It’s been quite evident that the Queen actress doesn’t get along well with the rest of the B-town members, and at times has also taken nasty digs on them, either through her social media handles or openly during interviews.

One such actor that Bollywood’s Thalaivii doesn’t share a good rapport with is, none other than Shahid Kapoor. Yes, you have heard that right! The actress had once revealed that she was quite fed up with the Kabir Singh actor. Read on to know the reason behind her tiff with the hunk.

So, Kangana Ranaut and Shahid Kapoor shared screen space together in Vishal Bhardwaj’s 2017 war/romance film Rangoon. During that year, rumours were doing rounds that Shahid and Kangana were at the loggerheads and the cold war between the two started during the shooting of the film.

However, while Shahid Kapoor has always claimed that everything was cool between him and Kangana Ranaut, the actress during an interview had opened up about one of the things she hated about the Jab We Met actor. The actress also claimed that staying with him was an absolute ‘nightmare’.

During her interview with Mid-Day, Kangana said, “We were shooting in a remote location where a little makeshift cottage was erected. Shahid and I were sharing the cottages with our respective teams. Every morning, I would wake up to this mad hip-hop music. And he would exercise listening to crazy trance and techno songs blasting from the speakers. I was fed up and wanted to shift out. Sharing the cottage with Shahid was a nightmare!”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

My sympathies with Shahid and his team... sharing cottages with this madwoman must've been nightmarish...

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheMinion

My sympathies with Shahid and his team... sharing cottages with this madwoman must've been nightmarish...

Yes Dog GIF - Yes Dog Indeed - Discover & Share GIFs | Nod gif, Dogs, Gif

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hahaha - PROPS to Shahid for annoying her with his loud music. Bet he did it on purpose