That's great yaar!
Mai toh 3 saal me hi bore hogai! 🤣
[/QUOTE
Kya kre studies k liye krna pdta hai... 🤣🤣🤣🤣vaise pune bohot bor hai.. Padhai padhai seriously padhai chalti hai... So u kw marathi very well na..🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's great yaar!
Mai toh 3 saal me hi bore hogai! 🤣
[/QUOTE
Kya kre studies k liye krna pdta hai... 🤣🤣🤣🤣vaise pune bohot bor hai.. Padhai padhai seriously padhai chalti hai... So u kw marathi very well na..🤣
Originally posted by: QueeN456
That's great yaar!
Mai toh 3 saal me hi bore hogai! 🤣
[/QUOTEKya kre studies k liye krna pdta hai... 🤣🤣🤣🤣vaise pune bohot bor hai.. Padhai padhai seriously padhai chalti hai... So u kw marathi very well na..🤣
I got accustomed with the language while in Pune. I understand most of it, and can manage to speak just fine. It's not my language though.
Originally posted by: docritu99
I got accustomed with the language while in Pune. I understand most of it, and can manage to speak just fine. It's not my language though.
Achcha ok... Puneker logon ko suddha marathi bolte hai yr n language pe n punekar hone pe bohot garv hota h unko.... 🤣🤣🤣 chalo apna pune puran khtm krte h nhi to baki girls bor jayenge meri vjse... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: QueeN456
Achcha ok... Puneker logon ko suddha marathi bolte hai yr n language pe n punekar hone pe bohot garv hota h unko.... 🤣🤣🤣 chalo apna pune puran khtm krte h nhi to baki girls bor jayenge meri vjse... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I agree! Ajeeb hi ghamand hai inme! 🤣🤣
Yeah! Let's not destroy the sanctity of Tharak thread 🤣
Originally posted by: QueeN456
That's great yaar!
Mai toh 3 saal me hi bore hogai! 🤣
[/QUOTEKya kre studies k liye krna pdta hai... 🤣🤣🤣🤣vaise pune bohot bor hai.. Padhai padhai seriously padhai chalti hai... So u kw marathi very well na..🤣
finally I've found Pune haters, love you guys <3
ello my people
you must all watch the scene withthe guy in the grey suit sitting on the bonnett( of the car) 🤣
please its a vital part of our study
and now I have to sadly go to work
Arey! Got a fellow-hater! 😂😍🤩
I just said this in Ree ka topic that Mr. and Mrs seem cheesed off about something, have we offended him ?
discuss nahi karte kuch but lets keep our tharak anonymous🤣
I just said this in Ree ka topic that Mr. and Mrs seem cheesed off about something, have we offended him ?
discuss nahi karte kuch but lets keep our tharak anonymous🤣
aisi choti choti takaraar to hoti rah thi hai na tabhi to pyaar ki kashish barkarar rahegi.. ab offend hua ha tha prem se manayenge 🤣🤣🤣
I just said this in Ree ka topic that Mr. and Mrs seem cheesed off about something, have we offended him ?
discuss nahi karte kuch but lets keep our tharak anonymous🤣
Did something happen?