Originally posted by: snehaz16
Yes.. how he'll record so many reels with princi and keep on sharing for next 2 weeks.. so good dose of GK is coming in our way !!!!
Yup there will be banks of reels for us... With dher Sare specimens. 😍😍😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: snehaz16
Yes.. how he'll record so many reels with princi and keep on sharing for next 2 weeks.. so good dose of GK is coming in our way !!!!
Yup there will be banks of reels for us... With dher Sare specimens. 😍😍😍
Originally posted by: QueeN456
Yr hina aj kumar sanu supurhit 90s dekhi kya.. Avb on hotstar
Apna banda hosting again for lalsitara...
Hi... please share any Twitter or insta links..
Ali ki toh life hi set hogayi bolo❤️
Perfect ❤ shaped vaccinated mark.. On his sexy dole shole... Ab ky kru me.. ❤❤❤😍😍😍😍😍
Ali u r lucky today.... 😊😊😊
behlog, ek ghante mein milte hai sab ok?
for Riyu ka budday, sab aajaiyyo bina bulaye
mai apna kaam khatam kar leti hoon tab tak
Apna IRL class khatm karke am here for T- class 🤣
Nice! I'm scheduled to go to an irl class tomorrow. First time in two years! I figured If i catch covid now, I'll be okay, but still, it's quite daunting. I'm nervous!
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
Nice! I'm scheduled to go to an irl class tomorrow. First time in two years! I figured If i catch covid now, I'll be okay, but still, it's quite daunting. I'm nervous!
it was an online class only.. but yes situations are still serious. Even then things are back to normal and people aren’t concerned… kuch nahi ho sakta
mai toh agayi hoon ji, kaam dhaam beech mein chodke tharakne...shyad bday girl late ho jaaye RL ki family bhi toh hoti hai🤣