@pardesi babu Zabardasti ki shaadi? kiski thi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@pardesi babu Zabardasti ki shaadi? kiski thi?
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
What is the big news ?
I am lost, I am just going thru this thread. 😆
Originally posted by: zareen93d
@pardesi babu Zabardasti ki shaadi? kiski thi?
Hrithik ki aur kiski terko nahi pata hai kya 😆
Well I wish him best of luck
He deserves to find his soulmate
Do you mean Hrithik aur Suzanne ki zabardasti ki shaadi thi? How come? As far as I know usne khud hi Suzanne ko propose kiya tha
Vijay needs to pay me for these newspaper edits. They don’t come cheap. 😆
I find it weird that they are out in public only after we discussed in mintys thread how he would never come out in public after all he went through
Omo omo. Hr reads IF
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I find it weird that they are out in public only after we discussed in mintys thread how he would never come out in public after all he went through
Omo omo. Hr reads IF
Their PRs do..
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I find it weird that they are out in public only after we discussed in mintys thread how he would never come out in public after all he went through
Omo omo. Hr reads IF
I sure hope he reads IF. I spent the entirety of my life yesterday shipping for this couple. Free mein toh aisa koi nahin karta bhai
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/worst-14-days-saba-azad-hospitalised-with-cyclospora-cayetanensis-infection-loses-4-kg_233132
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tara-sutaria-and-aditya-roy-kapur-spark-dating-buzz-after-reported-breakup-with-veer-pahariya_234051
Hrithik Roshan on Jailer 2 sets photos He did a cameo https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ9K8mFE4aq/?img_index=2 igsh=Y3M2MjAya2g1dmRq
Perfect response because it's not like people suddenly started getting who was right, it's because more people dislike kangana now compared to...
https://varietyindia.com/hrithik-roshan-approached-for-chhaava-and-eetha-director-laxman-utekars-next-exclusive/
2