Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can relate to the sad emoji of kanwar
When I see my neice's or nephews pictures
Too overwhelmed to react is what happened to kanwar 🤣
I have a similar setup in my room. 😃
The advantage of no bed and only a mattress on the floor is that space looks roomier. Bohut comfy hai!! 😆
Her room looks so aesthetic...fairy lights, flowers, climbers/creepers,lamps... I tried making my room aesthetic but it ends up messy🤡
for those who missed the hand hold part lol
https://twitter.com/ReshmaSofia/status/1487740396247687169?s=20&t=ilfh3JlzGwJcRJia644LzQ
Originally posted by: manny136
for those who missed the hand hold part lol
https://twitter.com/ReshmaSofia/status/1487740396247687169?s=20&t=ilfh3JlzGwJcRJia644LzQ
Kitna zoom kiya hai yaaaaaaarrrrrrr 🤣
KITNAAAA Padhoge yaaaaarrrrr....aao bhi...kaise hadd gayab ho mtlb. 🤔
HUH? Kyun?
Alicia kya karegi? tere peeche daudegi kya?
Aise khyalai pulav mat pak, Samjhi😆