I loved the Abhi-Manjari and Neil-Manjari scenes. Also loved that Kairav is finally team Abhira and protecting Akshu... Arohi as usually was unbearable to watch...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I loved the Abhi-Manjari and Neil-Manjari scenes. Also loved that Kairav is finally team Abhira and protecting Akshu... Arohi as usually was unbearable to watch...
Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli
woh neil wala part kitna faltu tha ...mtlb jana nhi hai toh kyun faltu drama kr rhe the😡
Isliye tho mujhe episode itna bekar laga... Atleast Abhi ko Kuch pata chalta then it would have made sense.
Also the new "yeh rishta" song they played during the kite scene was so beautiful
Originally posted by: XAY6DUKPVOSSI2FP
I think all the Neil and Papa Birla is building up for a huge explosion i.e. the adoption drama.... another positive was that Kairav finally gained some brain cells
ohh yes parallel tracks they r working on
haan... they are building this up so that they can make everything explode at the right time... they know how to get their TRPs 🤣
Originally posted by: YSSCDTYB23YSYSES
Also the new "yeh rishta" song they played during the kite scene was so beautiful
woh song old hai i think
Originally posted by: YNCPLINEMHLKTXO4
Also the new "yeh rishta" song they played during the kite scene was so beautiful
Yes that was beautiful. I only enjoyed Abiras scenes. Nothing else. They need to use their side characters well.
oh acha... I have never heard it before... did not watch the other seasons 🤣
Originally posted by: PTT5NPTLMYNOXFT3
oh acha... I have never heard it before... did not watch the other seasons 🤣
check on youtube u will found in last 2 season too
did you notice shefali had 0 lines again.... same with Vansh 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Yes that was beautiful. I only enjoyed Abiras scenes. Nothing else. They need to use their side characters well.
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
I really enjoyed this episode. Previous YRRKH vibes happy that the parents stayed on the show. High hopes for this season
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZT4-4KDExw/?igsh=MWwwbmtqY3hjd3VvOA== Ar doesn't want to say sorry against his self respect and for the deed which...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZRBBsmE9JO/?igsh=NW9uam94MWJqNTJk Abheera doesn't let disha and family movk blame arman It's shown that damayanti...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZOfjDoCN5C/?igsh=MWFrbzN3czl1NTRpZw== Ar cries holding abheera as she got to know she knew about his tumor Mukti...
1k