Trust me I am so much at peaceOriginally posted by: XEJ6XU7WI7PHWZFE
glad you are not watching anymore 😂
i used to get personally involved🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Trust me I am so much at peaceOriginally posted by: XEJ6XU7WI7PHWZFE
glad you are not watching anymore 😂
i used to get personally involved🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: EYULWN5WFHQ2YVQU
Oh acha... I am in US....that's why the time difference na 🤣
In US ? Oh wah u i love US
Which part do you live?
oh wow! So you’ve seen all the seasons!Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Yeah .... i love them and this show....watching from the 1st episode (2009)
I used to live in California but live in New York now
Originally posted by: RV7LP6GGB2E6EFYC
oh wow! So you’ve seen all the seasons!
Yes all three season 😇
Originally posted by: LOKWENLTGSRBJSFC
I used to live in California but live in New York now
New York its very beautiful... do you study there ?
I just learned we can add buddy here in indiaforums ...
How does work this feature add buddy ?
You can send friend request to the person you want to add as buddy
yes I am studying law there 😊
Originally posted by: KS2SX3RTBEMDTDX7
yes I am studying law there 😊
Waho girl .... you gonna be lawyer
Attention plz a warning for everyone ⚠️
To all the people of forum ..... don’t take panga with future lawyer 🙈
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
I really enjoyed this episode. Previous YRRKH vibes happy that the parents stayed on the show. High hopes for this season
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZT4-4KDExw/?igsh=MWwwbmtqY3hjd3VvOA== Ar doesn't want to say sorry against his self respect and for the deed which...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZRBBsmE9JO/?igsh=NW9uam94MWJqNTJk Abheera doesn't let disha and family movk blame arman It's shown that damayanti...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZOfjDoCN5C/?igsh=MWFrbzN3czl1NTRpZw== Ar cries holding abheera as she got to know she knew about his tumor Mukti...
1.1k