I won't generalize it coz I have many south Indian friends who do speak hindi just fine.. Her mom I can understand.. but Shamita has no excuse.. she has been in the industry where hindi is the primary speaking language..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I won't generalize it coz I have many south Indian friends who do speak hindi just fine.. Her mom I can understand.. but Shamita has no excuse.. she has been in the industry where hindi is the primary speaking language..
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Main keh rahi thi---
Mods finale enjoy karlo..Vault mein daalne ko toh umar parhi hai..hum bhi yahin tum log bhi yahin😆😳
Tum kyun ungli kar rahi ho chachi banke. 😡
Inho ne Deepika Kakkar ko q nhi bulya 😡
Aaj toh uska din hai
SPji ki jalan kuch aur hi hai... bapat ke liye toh aati thi. 🤔
vault jhaank aa phir tu bhi ungli le aaayega
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Main keh rahi thi---
Mods finale enjoy karlo..Vault mein daalne ko toh umar parhi hai..hum bhi yahin tum log bhi yahin😆😳
Woh hi mai bolu Aaj toh episode ke start mai hi bhukamp aa raha hai. Lagta hai aaj security ekdum tight hai.
Wow Mahindra Jeep ka AD was so romantic. 😊
Feel like watching Indian version super bowl AD on Biggboss finale.
I have had the fortune of not seeing that season.😎
Covid ka time hain lagta hain BB wale jaada logo ko afford nahi Kar sakte😉
Mods aaj ap sab bahi hmaare sath milke MOTi MOTi likho 😳😳