Lol everyone has their own choice 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lol everyone has their own choice 🤣
Kyun na karu, jab choti bacchi zyada dadi amma banti hai to unpar nazar rakhna padta hai 🤣
Haan and this strategy is what I was afraid of since the beginning of the game 😭
Ki sab milke ek ek choose karlenge to murderer waise bhi gets caught
Ya poor murderer😆
Stalk karo
Usme superhit movie ke sab elements hai
Everyones boyfriend was cheating on them with Ashley
Very weird friendgroup 😆
Hawww 😲
Humare group mein to everyone was in denial mode 🤣
I still don't know who the hell had a crush on Ashley and whose boyfriend cheated on them 😭😭🤣🤣
Hawww 😲
Humare group mein to everyone was in denial mode 🤣
I still don't know who the hell had a crush on Ashley and whose boyfriend cheated on them 😭😭🤣🤣
🤣 ikr n who dragged me to party
Yes I had anything but fun 😡
Even those damn minions were better than this 😭😭
tuh khud hi chali gayi hogi. got too drunk so u dont remember anything 🤣
Thanks Vedi and Nandiii😳
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
tuh khud hi chali gayi hogi. got too drunk so u dont remember anything 🤣
No no no friend 2 had dragged me but who was frnd 2🤣
Accha hai 😈
Now I want all the murderers to be caught
Shreya shouldn't get more members in her team 😈🤣