It's a bad strategy 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
It's a bad strategy 😡
Exactly thats what i had said lol 🤣
Wahi na sab read karke yahi strategy use karenge🥺
Wo bhi theen theen detectives and one murderer
The odds are against the killer
Exactly and normal games mein only killer can lie, trick etc
Yaha pe others can also do that. No spl advantage to killer 😭
For me it's
1. Veteran
2. Dazzlers
3. Stunners
4. Sizzlers
5. Rockers
6. Dark pink
7. Goldie
8. Light pink
I forgot which pink is which rank 🤣
Dark pink sizzlerz
Light pink addictz
I forgot about that veteran color
I dont like green but on IF username it looks good
Looks like everyone hates goldie color😆
Lol yeah. 🤣 Cant believe i dont like it being a designer myself and that color is kinda in
Dark pink sizzlerz
Light pink addictz
I forgot about that veteran color
I dont like green but on IF username it looks good
Looks like everyone hates goldie color😆
Goldie colour ke saath saath Goldie ko bhi hate karte hai kya??🥺
I guess I got busy in something else
Phirse jab Mentalist dekhne baithungi to complete kar lungi 😅
For me it's
1. Veteran
2. Dazzlers
3. Stunners
4. Sizzlers
5. Rockers
6. Dark pink
7. Goldie
8. Light pink
I forgot which pink is which rank 🤣
Yeh light pink kaunsa hai?? IF Addicts wala? 😕
I guess I got busy in something else
Phirse jab Mentalist dekhne baithungi to complete kar lungi 😅
Abhi tak khatam nahi ki tumne?