This scene really gave 😭😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This scene really gave 😭😭😭😭
hum sab abhira ke pyaar mai per gaye hai😁😁😁😁
Abhira ke liye in dono se better koi casting ho hi nai sakti thi
They are all ❤️❤️❤️
Main kitni baar koi bhi episode repeat pe dekh sakti hoon
I really love their comfort zone actually...their scenes always gives natural vibes...no awkwardness...ntg...pure love types..❤️❤️🧿🧿
pyaar to pehle tha ab to ishq hai beintehan ishq❤️❤️❤️Originally posted by: beanstalk04
hum sab abhira ke pyaar mai per gaye hai😁😁😁😁
thats true both are great actors❤️❤️Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
I really love their comfort zone actually...their scenes always gives natural vibes...no awkwardness...ntg...pure love types..❤️❤️🧿🧿
I absolutely love that comfort they share with each other. The natural physical intimacy they share is way too cute.
they are super cute togetherOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I absolutely love that comfort they share with each other. The natural physical intimacy they share is way too cute.