ghazi , uri , parmanu etc…
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
ghazi , uri , parmanu etc…
I was searching for patriotic movies on YT thanks to this post and my feed has been flooded with various patriotic movies. I casually clicked this one which seemed to have 144M views and excellent comments. Did anybody watch this movie and is it worth a watch?
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
I was searching for patriotic movies on YT thanks to this post and my feed has been flooded with various patriotic movies. I casually clicked this one which seemed to have 144M views and excellent comments. Did anybody watch this movie and is it worth a watch?
Those views are all due to repeat watch from the Deol family’s pindwaale
I forgot to mention these masterpieces. The first ever Patriotic movie I watched in the theater
This I watched in Tamil first but recently watched it on Prime/Netflix in Hindi and LOVED it. One of the movies that aged really well I guess. One of the iconic scenes from the movie:⭐️
Sorry for spamming this thread but I am wondering what happened to all that talent in the BW which came up with all these wonderful movies. :( Another Masterpiece Yuva 👏 And of course who can forget Roja which is believed to have rekindled the Patriotic movie genre.
In these 4 movies I posted just now, 3 happen to be from South India btw!
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
I was searching for patriotic movies on YT thanks to this post and my feed has been flooded with various patriotic movies. I casually clicked this one which seemed to have 144M views and excellent comments. Did anybody watch this movie and is it worth a watch?
I liked it for the romance perspective. Worth watching at least once.
Manoj Kumar movies ❤️ The songs were fantastic.
Saradhar udham Singh. I loved it. One of the best in recent times. The last one hour is so gut wrenching. Vicky did a fabulous job.
Chak de India.
Lagaan.
Phir bhi Dil Hai Hindustani
I'm so obsessed with this song. Best club song in ages! and nicely shot too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFTnJzWRTJ8
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/manoj-bajpayee-gandhi-film-plot-cast-producer-1236838081/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc0xRTOiEXv/?igsi=eW1tZHEydTYwZGpw
...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcAP0eoPIs3/?igsh=MXNsbzExOTAxNTUxeA==
0