TAR TAR TAR DOWN THE STAIRS 🤪
AAROHI

JIJA JI

TAR TAR TAR DOWN THE STAIRS 🤪
AAROHI

JIJA JI

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Where is our Girija whose sole personality is just falling so that jija can catch her? 😲
I was expecting u to do this ... 🤣
But abhi fell down carefully.... And arohi ? 🤣
Main kudh boldethi hoon.... I love u Bakwas police 🤪
Where is our Girija whose sole personality is just falling so that jija can catch her? 😲
But she did not fall from stairs na .... 🤣
ohh arohi ka girna jyada painful lg rha hai
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Main kudh boldethi hoon.... I love u Bakwas police 🤪
I LOVE YOU AMRU 🤪

AKSHU MAA GRAVITY SE BHI TEZZ WILL SAVE BOTH OF THEM
UDD CHALIII
FURRR FURRR FURRR
AAROHI really went for it yaar in lehnga and all JIJA was a darpoke 🤣

AKSHU MAA GRAVITY SE BHI TEZZ WILL SAVE BOTH OF THEM
UDD CHALIII
FURRR FURRR FURRR
SPIDERAMANYU AND WONDERAKSHARA
Both with super human egos and complexes.