Bollywood CC#70- Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

43.8k

Users

45

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

How did Alia Bhatt grow a neck? It seems like she didn’t have one before.


I think it became prominent after her weight loss.

LNNED36F62NMV6ZE thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Why is my sadistic self smiling at Diet Sabya’s story calling out Annie for her awful dress choices off late? Probably because I know she won’t be able to sleep at night now.😆

His favorite Deepu isn't wearing nice clothes either, but he will keep on bashing Annie's throughout the whole Gheriya promo for the obvious reason.

JBYVKRPEGHLFBKAW thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
LNNED36F62NMV6ZE thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123


I think it became prominent after her weight loss.

It became prominent when she started dating Ranbir and started competing Deepu/Katty, looks-wise. How could you forget her giraffe phase?

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Galouti

It became prominent when she started dating Ranbir and started competing Deepu/Katty, looks-wise. How could you forget her giraffe phase?

That’s true too.

sev.puri thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nvm just saw a thread on it.

Anyone seen kaali kaali aankhein? Seems to have a good buzz to it.


Edited by sev.puri - 4 years ago
Z6E7KDSQVRYW6533 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

You are my favorite poster these days. Short, funny posts. I lol reading your posts. 🥳 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".