Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
How did Alia Bhatt grow a neck? It seems like she didn’t have one before.
I think it became prominent after her weight loss.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
How did Alia Bhatt grow a neck? It seems like she didn’t have one before.
I think it became prominent after her weight loss.
Originally posted by: sev.puri
Why is my sadistic self smiling at Diet Sabya’s story calling out Annie for her awful dress choices off late? Probably because I know she won’t be able to sleep at night now.😆
His favorite Deepu isn't wearing nice clothes either, but he will keep on bashing Annie's throughout the whole Gheriya promo for the obvious reason.
I don’t like Iron Man/RDJ but Yikes!
https://twitter.com/MCU_Source/status/1485232250853761026?t=D4aVn2MSKLH14ponVPldhA&s=19
It became prominent when she started dating Ranbir and started competing Deepu/Katty, looks-wise. How could you forget her giraffe phase?
It became prominent when she started dating Ranbir and started competing Deepu/Katty, looks-wise. How could you forget her giraffe phase?
That’s true too.
Nvm just saw a thread on it.
Anyone seen kaali kaali aankhein? Seems to have a good buzz to it.
You are my favorite poster these days. Short, funny posts. I lol reading your posts. 🥳 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0