Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I like him in everything even the above mentioned suit. Black and his temper made him look dangerous.
Black make him look like some secret agent 😶
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I like him in everything even the above mentioned suit. Black and his temper made him look dangerous.
Black make him look like some secret agent 😶
Mujhe to Harshad har dress me pasand he.. Shirtless to kya kehene.. 😊😊😊
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Mujhe to Harshad har dress me pasand he.. Shirtless to kya kehene.. 😊😊😊
Shirtless toh kya kehna and then that masoom wala emoticon...
Anuuuuu 🤣 you rocked my masoom girl 😉
Aaj ka episode dekh liya kya..
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I don't know how to react to this. Let me sort out my feelings.
Pata nahi how do they move on from such dramas so quickly
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Aaj ka episode dekh liya kya..
Haan... You gotta IGNORE AKSHARA!!! To enjoy today's episode 😁
Rajan Shahi ke shauk
Kya band bajayi he Abhimanyu ne.. Wah..
You Nailed it Anu🤗
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Aaj ka episode dekh liya kya..
Haan, aaj dekha
I'm sooo glad Abhi only spoke up. But you know what bowled me over, KAIRAV 🤣Chalo, atleast aaj toh bande ne muh khola, FINALLY. Didn't say much, but said something. And finally Aarohi's shiZz came out.
Fir bhi victim card. I'm so mad, I can't.
But what made me smack my head, firrrr Akshu started defending her : sabse galti hoti hai, Aaru se bhi ho gyi. Behn, tum pagal ho. I have nothing more to say.
Mere Abhi ko fir jumping hug nhi mila (or did I miss it?) But shall wait for tomorrow :P