Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
umeed par hi toh confession mil gaya iconic 😆
Harshad is indeed love, I love how Abhimanyu is so outspoken about his feelings towards Akshara
HeyOriginally posted by: Monstuholic
Harshad is indeed love, I love how Abhimanyu is so outspoken about his feelings towards Akshara
He is ❤️
That's what I like about him he is vocal about his feelings.
Hey
He is ❤️
That's what I like about him he is vocal about his feelings.
Hi!
I am new to the show and hence the forum :)
Hope you'll have a great time here
BTW I'm Zenab 😊
thanks Zenab, I am Nandini
Yeh bhi sahi hai... Except that engagement annual function suit all were good 😍
I like him in everything even the above mentioned suit. Black and his temper made him look dangerous.
I don't know how to react to this. Let me sort out my feelings.
thanks that's so sweet 🤗Done Priya 🤗