I think Dhadkhan is inspired from Grays anatomy

seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone....

Its seems Makers are following Grays Anatomy Vipika as MerDe.....

As Derek too was married to someone else but love Meridith the way they are showing the track.

Guyz what do you think???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

I don't remember what happened in grey's

but Indian audience won't accept EMA 

Vikrant is a drug addict, cheated his wife and hampered Deepika's career 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

aren't all medical dramas ?๐Ÿ˜‰

anyway... who do you think is who?

given that Vikrant is 2 timing, he is Derek

by analogy, Aditi is Addison and Deepika is Meredith

I think Sia is Izzie

Piroz is 007

Wasim is Alex

Abhay is Cristina, too focused, falls in love with senior and ends up hurt

kaurwaki thumbnail

i agree , that was what i was thinking , but the biggest difference between greys and here is that , the only person who was wrong there was addison and she gracefully accepted her mistake , both addison and derek knew that they  had emotionally fallen apart sometime ago , thats why derek fell in love with meredith so easily , so even merder felt right , not like vipika which feels wrong from the very beginning because both vikrant and Deepika are wrong 

Edited by kaurwaki - 2 years ago
SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well, I see Dhadkan as a blend of many Med-Dramas ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Grey's Anatomy + The Good Doctor & a slight hint of Chicago Med ๐Ÿค— as well... there's quite a good blend here.

seemagoder thumbnail

Derek too cheated on his wife . They both lived loveless life, later Derek try to save his marriage with Addison but failed and eventually unite with Meridith and married her till Derek died in accident. 

The pair was so popular that they recreated Derik in one of episode for fans in the form of dream .

seemagoder thumbnail

This track Aditi joining hospital is same wht they showed in Grays anatomy...

Its same as Derek , Meridith and Addison 

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: seemagoder

This track Aditi joining hospital is same wht they showed in Grays anatomy...

Its same as Derek , Meridith and Addison 

That part might be. I was talking'bt the overall show including all characters like Wasim, Piroz, Sia.

And Derek was nowhere like Vikrant in terms of manipulation so let's see how it goes from here ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Iโ€™ve made this similarity long age but I donโ€™t see V & D any way similar to Derek and Maredith, hear V is just a player, playing with the emotions of both Aditi and Deepika, so this pairing is not acceptable 

Sanjanas thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaurwaki

i agree , that was what i was thinking , but the biggest difference between greys and here is that , the only person who was wrong there was addison and she gracefully accepted her mistake , both addison and derek knew that they  had emotionally fallen apart sometime ago , thats why derek fell in love with meredith so easily , so even merder felt right , not like vipika which feels wrong from the very beginning because both vikrant and Deepika are wrong 

This is what I have been trying to say from Day 1. Nothing is similar to M-D-A other than that its a triangle (which is almost every ITV show). I was rooting for Meredith and Derek in Grey's and here I am not. Vikrant is just wrong for Deepika whereas it can be debated if Derek was the best Meredith could do but he wasn't really bad or toxic for her. Very importantly Derek gave Meredith what she never had - a family, Vikrant on the other hand played the opp role of contributing to snatching that away from Deepika. Addison cheated on Derek whereas Additi has been loyal to this ungrateful prick!

Derek wasn't my fav character but he is infinity times a better man than Vikrant....so lets stop the comparison here cuz there isn't any.